FOE-24CT horizontal fiber optical splice closures are not only ideal for the long-term use in areas with great surface temperature differences or strong UV light, but also applicable for direct buried installation in dry areas or long-term water-free manholes. This series of closures are sealed with sealing tape, making it easy for the technician to do his job. Simply place sealing tape to the optical cable at the access hole to increase its diameter to the size of the cable access hole, and then the air tightness of
the connector box can be ensured.
Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure 24 CT
- Advanced internal structure design.
- Easy to re-enter as it never requires a re-entry tool.
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
- Fiber Optic Splice Trays (FOST) are design in SLIDE-IN-LOCK and its opening angle is about 90°.
- The curved diameter meets with international standards.
- Easy and fast to increase and reduce FOST.